Your air conditioning is now within reach. Get the air conditioner you want now. And get up to 24 months to pay for it – without paying interest*.
* Approved applicants only. Conditions, fees and charges apply.
What are the Payment Options
- Cash or cheque
- Direct electronic funds transfer
- Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards – these do incur a 2.5% surcharge fee
- GE Interest Free Line of Credit Facility – refer below for details
Our preferred method of payment is cash, following the motto “pay less, pay cash”, however we do realise that many people have their cash tied up in other things and therefore, we also offer a “interest free finance” option.
The Payment Plan Options available are Interest Free: 6, 12 or 24 months
The advantage of Interest Free Finance is that there is no need to wait for the comfort of air conditioning, as GE Finance offer easy pay “no interest” options generally spread over up to 24 months.
To apply, simply provide two forms of identification: preferably a current Driver’s Licence or passport, and a recent utlility bill. Upon application you will be issued with the terms and conditions which disclose all fees and charges applicable.
“Why wait?” – You can start enjoying the superior comfort now!
Our staff can show you the way to ‘Interest Free Terms’ on air conditioning systems.
Thompson Air Conditioning understands that an air conditioning system can be a sizeable investment. That s why we have a partnership with GE CreditLine. GE CreditLine offers you an alternative way to pay for your new purchase.
Interest Free: 6, 12 or 24 Months
- During the Promotional Term, minimum monthly payments must be made during the interest free period.
- For GE CreditLine paying the minimum monthly payment only will not pay out the purchase during the interest free period
- Additional payments may be made at anytime during the Promotional Term
* Available to approved applicants or existing GE CreditLine, Buyer’s Edge or GO MasterCard on selected products only. Minimum amount financed ($1500). Fees, charges and conditions apply. See website for details. GE CreditLine is a credit facility provided by GE Finance Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 000 015 485) trading. Buyer’s Edge and GO MasterCard is a credit facility provided by GE Capital Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 582 588) both trading as GE Money.