When Thompson Air Conditioning completes the installation and commissioning of your air conditioning system, you will be invited to join the THOMPSON COOLING Customer Care Database ensuring that you are reminded to confirm a ‘scheduled preventative maintenance’ (Service) visit as and when required.
- Supported prolonged life expectancy of the machine.
- The maintaining of running costs to a minimum.
- Ensuring that your manufacturers WARRANTY remains valid.
- Reducing the risk of system failure together with the high cost of breakdown repairs.
- Minimising the inconvenience and annoyance of system downtime
- Assisting in the provision of a cleaner (healthier) environment
All relevant information is loaded into our Customer Care database – we will contact you when your system is due for its preventative maintenance (Service).
Even if you have already purchased a system and service is not available from your supplier, give us a call at THOMPSON COOLING and we may be able to update your service and protect your investment.
THOMPSON COOLING is available for service and repair callouts 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. So, should your air conditioning system require the expertise of one of our air conditioning technicians, we can be contacted on our:
- Does the company have its own service department?
- Are the service department staff company employees or are they sub-contractors?
- How many service technicians work for the company?
- Can the company provide after-hours support?
- Does the company have maintenance agreements and if so, ask for a sample.
THOMPSON COOLING proudly conducts its Service and Maintenance division in conjunction with comprehensively trained and qualified technicians.
Please Contact Us if you require assistance with the servicing of your air conditioner/s.